Who we are
Vijay Motors Pvt. Ltd. was established in 1998 by Annie Gardner Vaidya, for the sole distributorship for General Motors for Nepal. VMPL was able to break into what was a Japanese vehicle dominated the market at that time but steadily capture a substantial part of the automobile market from 1999 to 2013. The company was known for its personalized customer care and earned a reputation for providing reliable and efficient after sales services to its customers. Vijay Motors had its own 3S facility located in the heart of the city and employed over 80 people in sales, customer care and after – sales.
Vijay Motors gave up the Chevrolet Dealership in early 2013 when GM decided to pull out of Nepal.
VMPL got the Sole Distributorship for Subaru for Nepal in late 2004 and is still running that Dealership and an after-sales service center. VMPL’s Service facilities are located in Banasthali and have all equipment and SST tools as required for the repair of Subaru and Chevrolet vehicles. VMPL’s mechanics and Service advisors have been trained by Japan and GM. VMPL currently have two offerings from Subaru which are the XV and the Forester.
Under the aegis of VMPL, several other companies was setup for Sustainable, eco friendly business. BG Nepal Pvt. Ltd. and Matrix Holdings Pvt. Ltd. Matrix Holdings is the trading arm of Vijay Motors and was set up for sustainable eco- friendly business
- To continuously strive towards providing complete customer satisfaction,’ creating customers for life’, and to bring products and services that will enrich or enhance the lives of the Nepali people and give back to society in whatever way possible.
- To be the most sought after Company, and products, in Nepal, in terms of experience and quality After-sales support.
- To make the complete ownership experience a wonderful one, for that “Special Journey called Life”.
- To provide personalized, professional and competent services in an honest and transparent manner at all times.
- To continuously aim to foster vibrant and progressive companies.