Many children in Nepal do not get the opportunity to study because of their financial situation. We love to take care of as many as we can and have been doing so in an ongoing manner since many, many years. We are so happy to have had two of our girls complete SLC, and we have now added two more in their place. SUBARU Nepal doesn’t just focus on creating “customers for life”. We love to help those around us who are less fortunate than us as much as we can too.
SPONSORED 5 children for their study. All the best little sisters!
- Sponsorship of 1 day every year food program with distribution of blankets (2015 to the Missionaries Charity commissions in Nepal for old disabled persons and in 2016 -distribution of Solar Panels with batteries including installation as well.
- Sponsorship of school shoes for 40 students at Mata tirtha school of orphanage.
- Sponsorship of one orphan at Budhaniklkantha orphanage through the National Scholar Society of Lincoln School. 2010/2011.
- Sponsored of blood donation Camps at our showroom in every 6 months. Currently we are helping with the blood donation and arrangement as per the requirement callers/patient in conjunction with the blood bank as and when required.
- Also, received the Running shield from the Blood Bank (2008) and the Red Cross for having the most people donate blood the most times among the private and corporate sector.
- Food for Life Program Feeding Charity Nepal 50 orphans 3 times a year all 3 meals food for the day
- Sponsorship of wheel chairs distribution for 4 people
- Annual Sponsorship of one blind girl from Jhapa for boarding school, food, clothes and books.
Sponsorship of ‘The Kathmandu Scramble Golf Tournament to encourage amateur golfers. (Team of three from our customer base.) 2008-2010
Give Life..SMS for Blood-2426- Launched with the Red Cross(Blood Bank)
Help to Standard Chartered bank in their walkathon for cataract operations 2009-2011.
Sponsorship of one cleft lip palette operation through the VW Beatle rally 2005-2008.